REGISTERED USERS SIGN IN
Sign in with your Web of Science account. Note that you must have recently signed in while at your institution in order to sign in with roaming.
INSTITUTIONAL (SHIBBOLETH) USERS SIGN IN
Authorized users select your institution's group or regional affiliation:
- Athens sign in is no longer available. Please use Institutional (Shibboleth) above.
Contact your institution with questions about signing in and registering for an account
Contact Technical Support
Your IP address is: 220.127.116.11
WEB OF Science
Your ideal single research destination to explore the citation universe across subjects and around the world. Web of Science provides you access to the most reliable, integrated, multidisciplinary research connected through linked content citation metrics from multiple sources within a single interface. And since Web of Science adheres to a strict evaluation process, you can be assured only the most influential, relevant, and credible information is included - allowing you to uncover your next big idea faster.
Web of Science connects the entire search and discover process through:
- Premier Multidisciplinary Content
- Emerging Trends
- Subject Specific Content
- Regional Content
- Research Data
- Analysis Tools
Learn more about Web of Science
Take advantage of many great features when you register.
- Access Web of Science from outside your institution using roaming capabilities
- Use your Web of Science account to create a ResearcherID profile that showcases your publication history
- Set up citation alerts whereby you are notified by email when an article on your Alerts list has been cited
Learn more about the benefits of registering for an account